I have 12 published books including:
1. Human Cloning In Catholic and Islamic Perspectives.
2. The ethics of criticism.
3. Commanding right and forbidding wrong.
4. Research Ethics.
5. The Dream of Purity (a critical assessment of Maktabe Tafkik [a new literalist school of thought in Iran]).
6. On expedient Lies: meaning and examples.
I have written more than 100 articles, including:
- Ethical approaches to Abortion; a case study
- Euthanasia from Christian and Islamic point of view
- Human cloning and human rights: the problem of uniqueness and Identity
- The challenge of science and religion in human cloning
- The principle of Charity: validation and application
- The Golden Rule in Islamic Tradition
- Shiite structure and Christian reconstruction of Pascalian Wager
- Ethical Dimension of Christianity and Islam; A comparative approach